A few reminders for Tuesday’s night meeting:
- If you haven’t already submitted your membership form & payment, please print out the membership form from our site and bring a check made out to Huntington Quilters. Payments must be received by November 1st, or you will no longer be considered a member and we will begin welcoming new members from our current waiting list.
- REMINDER – you must check in w/ Membership at every meeting so we have an accurate count of attendees and can ensure the safe departure of all in the case of an emergency.
- Fat Quarter Raffle – Please remember to bring your fabric.
- Name tags – Don’t forget, if you wear your name tag, you are entered to win a 1/2 yard of fabric!
- The meeting will feature a “Special Surprise Member Speaker”
- The 2012-2013 BOMS look wonderful! Some of you have chosen to make only the interior blocks, and some are making a different size. Love the improvisational spirit quilters have. The November BOM is posted.
- Raffle Quilt – Thanks to the hard work of many of our members as well as RQ Chairs Lucie & Michele, we have a wonderful quilt to raffle this year. One of the only conditions of membership in our guild is the requirement that each member sell four raffle books. The raffle drawing takes place during the guild’s December Holiday Party/meeting. Please turn in your raffle books before the December Meeting so that all can enjoy the party.